Terms and conditions
These General Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") govern the relations between the parties to the purchase agreement, on the one hand, the company Aza Import Ltd., IČ 29119847, DIČ CZ29119847, located Pod Hradem 30, 326 00 Plzen, as seller (hereinafter " Aya Import ") and on the other hand, the purchaser (the" buyer ").
GTC define and specify the rights and obligations of the seller and the buyer. All contractual relations are concluded in accordance with Czech law. If a party consumer, the relations not regulated these conditions, the Civil Code (Law no. 89/2012 Coll.) And the Consumer Protection Act (Act no. 634/1992 Coll.). If a contracting party to the entrepreneur, the relations which do not regulate such terms and conditions that apply to entrepreneurs, the Commercial Code no. 513/1991 Coll., As amended.
These terms and conditions apply to the purchase in the online store www.pixelEU.cz from December 1, 2015, and the seller reserves the right to change without notice. Customer is our online store buyers. Due to the current legislation distinguishes buyer who is a consumer and buyer, not a consumer.
Buyer - Consumer is a person who at the conclusion of the contract is not in his commercial or other business activity. It is a natural or legal person who buys goods or services for purposes other than trading these products or services.
The buyer - not the consumer, the entrepreneur who buys goods or services used for the purposes of their business with these products or services. This buyer is governed by terms and conditions to the extent that it is involved and the Commercial Code.
Purchase contract - Buyer's order is a draft purchase contract and the actual purchase contract is a binding agreement the moment of delivery to the buyer's proposal (binding confirmation of an order by the seller). From that moment between the buyer and the seller created mutual rights and obligations.
Provisions of the conditions are an integral part of the purchase agreement (a "purchase agreement" here refers to a purchase contract, work contract, service contract or any other contract entered into pursuant to these Terms and Conditions). Purchase Agreement and the terms and conditions are written in the Czech language. The purchase contract can be concluded in another language if the buyer and seller expressly agree. These Terms and Conditions are displayed in the web interface of trade and in the course of ordering goods is thus enabled archiving, reproduction, storing and replaying the Buyer, which Buyer acknowledges and agrees during the ordering merchandise trade conditions for themselves aside for later re-appear.
Payment terms and methods of payment
Seller reserves the right to change prices. Valid prices are confirmed by the buyer to the seller at the time of confirmation and are dependent on current prices at the time of receiving the order. If the valid price is identical or lower than written, faxed or e-mail order, not subsequently confirmed and the goods are delivered for the price valid at the time of receiving the order. If the price is higher than the price stated in the order, the Seller will immediately inform the buyer, who may accept the new price or refuse. In oral or telephone order is always communicated to the Buyer valid price for the order.
Methods of payment
- cash payment on purchase
- cash payment on delivery (carrier takes the cash from the customer)
- bank transfer
- cash upon receipt of goods on the premises
Delivery terms across Czech Republic
Deliveries will be the subject of performance according to product availability and operational capacity of the seller made in the shortest possible time. The way of receiving product depends on the customer's order. For the fulfilment of delivery shall be deemed delivery of the object at that address. Transport to the destination address provided by the seller. Package will contain a standard tax document (invoice), instructions for use of the product in the Czech language and warranty card.
Aza Import Ltd. provides the following delivery types:
- collection in person
- sending a transport service PPL
- sending a courier Czech Post
All modes of transport offered by their current conditions and prices can be found on our website www.pixelEU.cz.
Non-acceptance of goods
If the customer does not accept the goods, he will be sent an email with a request to cover the costs of postage, with this payment made by bank transfer within one week from the receipt of e-mail
Order cancellation, withdrawal
Cancellation by the buyer
The buyer has the right to cancel the order at any time prior to shipment of goods without any penalty.
Withdrawal from the contract concluded with the help of means of distance communication
According to § 1829 Buyer has the right to cancel the contract within fourteen days.
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days. The deadline under the first sentence runs from the date of conclusion of the contract and in the case of
- purchase agreement from the date of receipt of goods,
- an agreement with the object of several kinds of goods or supply of several parts, from receipt of the final delivery of the goods, or
- an agreement whose object is regularly repeated delivery of goods, from receipt of the first delivery.
Customers (consumers) have a 14-day right of withdrawal. The consumer is any real person who enters into a legal relationship for purposes which are outside his trade or self-employment. The following provisions apply to the rights of withdrawal and exclusion of the right of withdrawal.
The buyer sends withdrawal from the contract document or transmit the seller of goods in the 14-day period.
Buyer acknowledges that pursuant to § 1837 of the Civil Code, can not, inter alia, to withdraw from the contract for the supply of goods that have been adjusted according to the wishes of the buyer or his person, from the purchase contract for the supply of goods subject to rapid deterioration, as well as goods that was after delivery irrevocably mixed with other goods, from the purchase contract for the supply of sealed goods which the consumer from unsealed hygienic reasons it can not be returned and the purchase contract for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer program, if damaged their original packaging.
Information of the right of withdrawal
- The customer has the right within 14 days without giving any reason to withdraw from the contract. The withdrawal period shall expire 14 days from the day following the day on which you acquire, or a third party (other than the carrier) get / give physical possession of the last good of the order.
- In order to use your right of withdrawal, send a letter (to the address Aza Import Ltd. Pod Hradem 30, Pilsen - 326 00, Czech Republic) or email (on firstname.lastname@example.org) with the text:
- "I want to withdraw from the contract of DD.MM.YYYY, no. (Order number) and demand a refund of the amount paid for the goods at the address (if you require a refund to an account, please provide the account number)." Date and signature
- To comply with the revocation period is sufficient to send the notice of withdrawal before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- In case of an effective withdrawal we will refund any payments that we received from you for your order, including costs of delivery (except for the additional costs incurred as a result of your chosen delivery method, which is different than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by our company ) - payment must be returned no later than fourteen days from the day we received from you the notice of withdrawal.
- Goods without delay be delivered to the address e-shop - dispensing sites:
Aza Import s.r.o. - Areál IKO
Koterovská 503/177A, 326 00 Plzeň
Cancellation of the order by the seller
Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or its part in following cases: goods already produced or delivered or are significantly altered price supplier. In the event that this happens, the seller will immediately contact the buyer to agree on further action. In the event that the buyer has paid part or the whole amount of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to his account or address in the shortest possible time.
The exchange of goods for other
If you have ordered goods that do not fit you or not completely according to your wishes, we will gladly exchange it for another size or other goods.
Customer will allow the exchange of goods within 14 days after delivery, without giving any reason.
If you decide to exchange must comply with the following conditions:
- goods must be sent no later than 14 days after physical receipt of the consignment
- goods must be complete, intact, unused, equipped with tags capable resale
- shipment must include an invoice which will be materialised exchange
- goods may be sent cash on delivery, in such a case is not taken!
Procedure for the exchange of goods:
- The goods must be sent to the address from which you originally sent
- Shipments send in their own interest as a registered parcel with insurance to the value of the goods (in case of loss or impairment of the package it will allow the registered delivery receipt from the post office).
- After reviewing the integrity of the goods will be effected by an exchange of goods. Replaced goods will be dispatched shipping company PPL to your address on delivery for transportation, according to our price list.
- In the event that any of the above conditions, unfortunately we can not accept a request for exchange and the goods will be returned.
- In a personal exchange of goods in the shop is required to comply with the above conditions.
Rights of defective performance
The rights and obligations of the parties regarding the rights of defective performance shall be governed by the relevant legislation (including the provisions of § 1914 to 1925, § 2099 to 2117 and § 2161 to 2174 of the Civil Code).
Seller shall be liable to the purchaser that the goods on delivery no defects. In particular, the seller is liable to the purchaser that when the buyer took the goods:
- the goods’ characters that the parties have agreed, and the absence of an arrangement with those properties which the seller or manufacturer has described or which buyers expect with regard to the nature of the goods and based on advertising they carry,
- the goods are fit for the purpose which for its use or selling lists to which goods of the same type are normally used
- goods correspond to the quality or the implementation of the agreed sample or template, if it was quality or performance determined in accordance with the agreed sample or model,
- goods in quantity, measure or weight and
- the goods comply with the legal requirements.
The provisions referred to in Article. 1.41 business conditions do not apply to goods sold at a lower price to a defect for which the lower price was negotiated, the wear and tear of the goods caused by its common use, in used goods to defect by use or wear that goods had to take over buyer, or if it appears that the nature of the goods.
When manifest defect within six months after the takeover, it is assumed that the goods were defective at the time of takeover.
Rights of defective performance puts the buyer with the seller at his place of business in which it is possible taking into account the assortment of goods sold, possibly at the seat or place of business. In a moment a claim is considered to be the moment when the seller receives from the buyer claimed goods.
Other rights and obligations of parties
- Buyer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the entire purchase price.
- Alternative Consumer Complaints ensures the seller through their email addresses - email@example.com, or you may contact the Buyer interest groups and other entities operating under the protection of consumer rights. Seller is not in relation to the Buyer bound by any codes of conduct or any such does not comply voluntarily (as defined in § 1826 paragraph. 1 point. E) of the Civil Code).
- The seller is entitled to sell goods at a merchant. Trade inspection carried out under its authority the Trade Office. Supervision of privacy exercised by the Office for Personal Data Protection. Czech Trade Inspectorate within the specified range, inter alia supervision over compliance with Act no. 634/1992 Coll., On consumer protection, as amended.
Protection of personal data
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you also agree with the Privacy and Complaints Procedure.
Aza Import s.r.o.
Pod Hradem 30, 326 00 Plzeň, Czech Republic
IČO: 29119847, DIČ: CZ29119847, zapsán u Krajského soudu in Plzeň, zn. C26437